- This event has passed.
Independence Day Celebration
Major funding for this event is provided in part by The Westmont Auto Mile, Westmont Park District, and the Village of Westmont.
Fireworks & So Much More!
This annual fireworks display and celebration brings individuals together to celebrate America in fantastic Fourth of July style.
Come Join the Fun! Food, games, beer, live music!
Monday, JULY 4, 2022 SCHEDULE
4:00P-5:00P: Westview Jr. High Band
4:00P-9:00P: Food Trucks & Beer Open
4:00P-5:30P: Free Kids Crafts (ages 4-12)
5:30P-7:30P: Walk-around Entertainment
7:00P-9:15P: Black Bolts Band– Retro Soul & Garage Rock N’ Roll
9:30P: Fireworks Spectacular!
Lil Deb’s Express Eats
Lincoln Land Kettle Corn
2 Twisted Chefs
Jack’s Chick’n Ribs
Gindo’s Hot Sauce
Backstop Concession Stand
Soda / Water
Fireworks are launched from the Willow Crest Golf Club which is north from Ty Warner Park. There are also ground display fireworks in conjunction with the aerial fireworks that are launched from the very north east corner of Ty Warner Park.
Friendly 4th of July Reminders
- We strongly encourage parking in the Westmont High School or Westmont Junior High parking lots for the 4th of July Celebration. The FMC Natatorium is also available for regular parking.
- The large parking lot in the south east corner of Ty Warner Park will entirely be handicap parking.
- Credit cards are accepted at the beer tent and backstop concession stand.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
- No pedestrian traffic will be allowed from the Oakwood subdivision, school parking lots & Chestnut and Blackhawk Drives into TY Warner Park after 9:15pm.
- Due to heavy congestion in the park, no handicapped transport carts will operate after 8:30pm.
- If you are going to reserve an area we ask that you do not set out a tarp, this kills the grass very quickly.
- Sparklers are not allowed in the park.
- Event is held rain or shine.
- Pop-up tents are welcome, but please no stakes! All tents and canopies must be lowered by 9:00pm.
- Small grills can be used, but coals must be disposed of in metal cans designated for HOT COALS ONLY.
- We welcome your friendly dogs, but they must be on-leash at all times.
Funding & Support
Major funding for this event is provided in part by The Westmont Auto Mile, Village of Westmont and the Westmont Park District.